We understand you may wish to lighten or remove previous permanent makeup / brow work. For some clients, non-laser removal is often the safest and best method for removal. Unlike laser removal, our process is virtually painless, does not damage or scar the skin, does not cause hair loss, and can lighten any pigment color. It is truly an incredible service! Consultations are required prior to booking removal so that we can develop a service plan together. A topical anesthetic is used during the procedure for your comfort.
Please read the pre-procedure advice below carefully. We are excited to work with you!
- If you are feeling ill, taking antibiotics, or have a blemish or sunburn in the procedure area on the day of your appointment, please contact us to reschedule.
- Please avoid NSAIDs (ibuprofen, tylenol, etc), caffeine, smoking, and alcohol on the day of your appointment.
- IN-PERSON CONSULTATIONS ARE REQUIRED prior to booking a pigment removal procedure. Please contact Victory Ink directly with questions or use the booking link to schedule a consultation.
- PMU services are not recommended for those undergoing chemotherapy, radiation or immunotherapy treatment, those on prednisone, steroids, or blood thinners, for women who are pregnant or nursing, or those with MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis, or who have a history of facial shingles. Tattoos should be avoided within 2 weeks of any vaccination or surgical procedure. (**Clients with anemia, diabetes, lupus, rosacea, psoriasis, or previous cancer history MUST bring a dr. note to the appt authorizing procedure.**)
- EMERGENCY PIGMENT REMOVAL IS AVAILABLE for brows and is very successful if performed within 48 hours of initial service. Contact the studio immediately to arrange an emergency consultation for emergency removal.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- It is important to the integrity of the skin that 8 full weeks of healing take place between lightening sessions. No exceptions.
- Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. Results ARE cumulative, so you must give the process a fair chance to work.
- The number of sessions needed will depend on how saturated the brow pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the pigment needs to be lightened/removed and then we can continue the restoration process by color correcting or color shifting when recreating fresh, beautiful brows.
- $250 per session.