INKLESS STRETCHMARK & SCAR REVISION
Lip Blushing is a gentle tattoo procedure that uses natural blush tones to help evenly saturate and elevate your natural lip color. This procedure improves symmetry and gives the appearance of fuller lips without the use of injections. This delicate enhancement is customized according to client lip color, undertones, and facial features. During the consultation at the beginning of your appointment, we will discuss your preferences and desired outcome. A topical anesthetic is used during the procedure for your comfort.
For our beautiful clients with melanin-rich or dark lips, advanced neutralization technique is available. A separate consult is required prior to booking this service to create a service plan, so please book accordingly.
Prior to booking this service, please read all pre-procedure advice below carefully. We are excited to work with you!
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR MAKEUP TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. Please thoroughly cleanse your lips, cheeks, and chin to remove all makeup using a NON OIL-BASED cleanser before your appointment.
- If you are feeling ill, taking antibiotics, or have a blemish or sunburn in the procedure area on the day of your appointment, please contact us to reschedule.
- Please avoid NSAIDs (ibuprofen, tylenol, etc), caffeine, smoking, and alcohol on the day of your appointment.
- Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water before and after your procedure to help promote healthy skin and healing.
- Please exfoliate lips daily for the week before your appointment to remove any dry skin. You can use a gentle lip scrub or create one with honey and brown sugar. For the week leading up to the appointment you must also moisturize your lips as much as possible with aquaphor or nourishing balm. Avoid lipstick or glitter gloss prior to your appointment. Dry or flaking lips may need to be rescheduled.
- All PMU procedures are strictly prohibited if Accutane has been used within 6 months of procedure.
- Lip Blush procedure is prohibited if tobacco or plant products have been smoked within the past year. This has a direct impact on the procedure, as well as results.
- If possible, please have any lip fillers done 4 weeks post lip blush session.
- If you have EVER had a cold sore, canker sore, or fever blister in the past, please contact your physician to obtain a prescription antiviral to take for 3 days prior to procedure, on the day of, and for 3 days after procedure. This is a MUST for beautiful results. You will need to repeat this regimen for your retouch.
- Lip blushing is not recommended for those who smoke, who have extremely fragile skin or deep lines, those undergoing chemotherapy or immunotherapy treatment, on blood thinners, for women who are pregnant or nursing, or those with HIV or Hepatitis. Tattoos should be avoided within 2 weeks of any vaccination or surgical procedure. (Clients with anemia, diabetes, lupus, rosacea, psoriasis, or previous cancer history must bring a dr. note authorizing procedure.)
- Lip Blushing lasts 2-5 years before requiring a color boost. One retouch is included with this procedure and should be scheduled upon completion of first procedure. ** All touch up appointments must be scheduled within 3 months of initial procedure, or annual maintenance price will apply. Smoking and UV exposure can cause discoloration of the pigment long-term. Once completely healed, always apply sunscreen.
- $499+tax. Pricing includes one retouch session and after care kit. Appointment begins with thorough consultation.
- $325+tax MAINTENANCE COLOR BOOST is available if you are an existing Victory Ink client and it has been between 3 months - 3 years since your last appointment. (Note: if you have had previous tattoo work elsewhere, a consultation is required before booking, please contact the studio.)